01 Feb | Stellar Diamonds Finds….Well….Yeah, Diamonds
Stellar Diamonds today announced “encouraging initial diamond recoveries from drill core samples of the Company’s 100% owned Droujba kimberlite pipe in south east Guinea“.
Highlights from the sample included:
- 538 diamonds recovered from 291.62kg of Kimberlite
- 5 commercial sized diamonds larger than 0.85mm recovered
- Largest recovered diamond measures 5.60mm x 2.80mm x 1.80mm
- Majority of diamonds are classified as white, colourless and transparent
- Macro-diamond grade forecast to be undertaken
You can read the full release over at the London Stock Exchange website.
Today’s good news just reinforces that decision. In the month and a bit since then, Stellar Diamonds has piled on gains of 48% and I can’t see the Stellar sparkle fading any time soon.
Thanks again for dropping by (and sorry about the sparkle quip).